Have you heard of the game “Would You Rather?” My kids received the book for Christmas and
…long I hear….
1. “Mommy, would you rather sneeze like a shotgun or throw up marbles?” both sound a little uncomfortable.
2. “Would you rather poke yourself in the eye with a fork or poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick?” I dunno…how much longer is this going to go on?
3. “Would you rather have bananas for fingers or brussels sprouts for toes?” …wait, isn’t there a Twix or 100 grand bar option?
4. “Would you rather live in a world of cotton candy or a world made out of tootsie rolls?” Cotton candy. Lots more color.
5. “Would you rather have tastebuds all over your body or have your eyeballs pop out of your head every minute?” Let’s go back to question #2…
Of course the answer to all the questions is that I’d rather bake. A friend of mine moved back east (and we miss her terribly) to open up a learning center for kids with unique learning challenges. She’s hosting her Grand Opening this weekend and asked me to make some cookies.
“Would you rather have cookies for ears or frosting for hair?”
…sorry, couldn’t resist….